Saturday, October 25, 2008

Puddle o' pee

Yep - that is what I stepped in yesterday AFTER giving my sweet, lovely child Dane a big ole piece of cake.

I took the cake back.

He went to bed.

He didn't even tell me he peed - just did it and walked thru it to get to the piece of cake.

I have been struggling with how to keep him from doing it - times outs are not working - going to bed isn't working - wearing a diaper isn't working (yes I tried this).

So yesterday I decided to not allow him to play the DS or with the Ben10 watch - his two favorite things. I stressed all day long that peeing our pants makes us lose things, blah blah blah.

I am not sure if it was 100% effective BUT he hasn't had any accidents today! (well, not really accidents - they are more "on purposeses"

:)

No comments: